Under construction _ _ _ _ _ _
Purdue University alumnae _ _ _
sociology _ _ _ literature
(social work) - and the standards of NASW
_ _ _ international folk dance _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ Eric Satie
nature [appreciation of/only now beginning]
_ _ _ drumming, over the last 40 years
Miles Davis [and too...] miles with a small m, distance miles, "Going to Meet"/I Ching
_ _ _ "A Course in Miracles" * {-- what I'm able to get thru
|
|
|
* Copyrighted 1976
I have, of course, a miriad of interests. In every fiscal quarter of my long life, I've gained one, two or three interests I should think. Hobbies, intellectual interests, int in a genre or artist. I've wanted to list _many_ of them, with the following notion. A woman after seeing we have some basics in common/complementary (values, temperment, same place in the continent) might see something (photography, farm-raised, pet rescue if that) which would give us something to talk about. Something special to talk about. --Photographers, those who know f-stops and depth-of-field, have a special thing and love to talk shop.
zz
No comments:
Post a Comment