Sunday, August 7, 2011

generic first letter.

Or first note, as the URL's "N" represents. N1

I'm happy that a tiny bit of contact has, well, been hinted. (Wants to Meet, made Favorite*, whatever.) I like your profile. I do; otherwise you would not been invited to this Weblog.

Will put effort into this. I've written half a dozen and more letter/notes for early-contacts and who knows how many more I would have needed to write before "landing" a good one. I'll write and re-write. I'll delete sections here and there, to put somewhere yes for a bit/later --contact blog./

This will be a good, modest-sized hello letter.

A problem has been IMO, writing down too much. Will try to keep this reasonably short, with the very very first msg being via the POF route. I write too much because I will feel like a little 'un at Christmas when hearing from someone. :) :) I'm not a settled, even_mood-ed person; but rather a bit high-energy often, or noticing that I'm tired.

As versus the sanguine and steady kind who pushes through this task and that. The one who moves through the day kind of thoughtfully, kind of energetically, but I would say not so feelingfully. YMMV

Will be winding this up. Again I'm happy that in one way or another noticed my profile. I hope we will have some communication; the idea of learning** it seems to me often would often here figure in.



* Or, correctly spelled, Favourite
** As spelled out in another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment